Tuesday 13 August 2019

Jefferson Village Mall

This morning I did stir myself to go in the pool quite early, did some lengths and some walking in the water which is recommended for strengthening the knee joints! I sat and chilled for a while when the family were out for Mark and Kate’s pre school medical checks. When they were home we played Uno for a while. Then we went off to Jefferson Village where they had dental checks, we had lunch there and then Lee dropped me off at the mall there. I liked this shopping mall best of the ones I have visited over the years, it was pretty quiet and had great artwork around the place, I even found some cheap water colour paints! They are kids ones but will do the job, may be too late for this visit but we will see. All the photos today are from the mall!


That mural was fun, especially the geese!
Not sure why this small school bus was there, but it was certainly colourful!
These butterflies were bit and really striking.
As I was leaving the rest room this window was painted in a sitting area.
I had a cup of coffee and this games area was just near where I sat.
When we came home we played another game for a bit and are now all having a bit of relaxation time. Probably be playing Scrabble again after dinner!











2 comments:

  1. The mall looks really good. Love all the artwork everywhere, specially the window near the rest room. Great idea having the games area too. Lovely place altogether. Bet you ended up buying more than water colours 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, did buy more that the water colours, a couple of household gadgets and some compression gloves for arthritis. Time only will tell if it was a successful shop!

    ReplyDelete