Monday 28 March 2016

Took this rainy shot through the window yesterday evening, I made sure you had some aerials to remove Mike!!
This morning was wet, grey and windy and I was feeling less than energetic so pottered indoors. I watched a Taggart, so enjoying this set but only have one left to watch now. Early this afternoon the day cleared up a bit so I headed out for a walk into town. Passing this sheltered complex I was impressed by just how many daffodils there were!
I crossed over and had a look in the Sewing Centre window. They always have quilts on display and I wanted to try and get a closer look. they are great, but I was pleased that they did not all line up perfectly, made me feel a lot better.
I have walked by this cafe at least once a week since I lived here, but usually in between the cafe and the bus stops, so have never registered what it was called before!
Walked down Huntriss Row where there are a lot of jewellers, I wanted a small trinket box as a present. Didn't find one there but carried on to the end so that I could get a look at the south bay sea today.
Walking back along Castle Street I took a picture of the castle in the distance.
A final sky picture for my fellow sky lovers, I know there are a couple of folk out there that enjoy the changing skies as much as I do. May watch the last Taggart and then Maigret. so a pretty lazy evening ahead.

2 comments:

  1. You've got some really nice skies again. It still amazes me that lots of people walk around and never notice them! I think the aerials actually suit that particular picture, so don't think I'd bother attempting to remove them.
    Glad you managed to get out for a while. The storm was pretty rough in places, and did quite a bit of damage.
    The quilts in the shop window look nice, have they tempted you to do another?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't really looking for inspiration, just wanted to look closely to see how accurate they are. I am beginning to realise that 'close enough' is near enough. It is the design and colours that people are attracted by. I just never get bored with the skies, I know people who consider it very odd behaviour!!

    ReplyDelete