Monday 14 March 2016

I haven't been camera happy today but have got one of last night's sunset.
This morning I spent a few hours helping a friend clear her kitchen out as she is have a new one installed over the next few days. I came home briefly as she gave me some oven proof dishes she was going to send to the charity shop. Then I walked up to the hairdressers. She is looking well, just about 10 weeks until her baby arrives now. She was surprised, but very pleased with the baby cot quilt that I made for her. I am pleased with my hair, always like what she does, Came home and got the strips cut and assembled for the binding of the quilt I am making. Will not post a picture of this quilt, which I am very pleased with, when it is completely finished. When Tina came in we went to Sainsbury's to get the bread for the sandwiched for tomorrow and a few other bits. When we got back I attached the binding to the quilt, and this evening I hope to get the hand sewing completed and the final check over and press. Will watch Dalziel and Pascoe as I sew!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sunset, with the obligatory aerial too :-)
    I bet she was really chuffed with the quilt. Did she not know you were making it?
    Hope the latest quilt is going well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I made it as a surprise, so think she was a bit taken aback. I am plodding on!

    ReplyDelete