Sunday 6 March 2016

Hoping all mums are having a lovely day today. Tina was leading the Mothering Sunday service at St. Mary's so I went along with her. A beautiful morning, although a very cold wind. A view from near the car park.
I took a walk in the churchyard and took a picture of the church from a different angle.
Another shot from the grounds.
Looking through the trees.
I walked back from the church as Tina was in demand and talking to members of the congregation. The north bay was looking lovely as well.
Having a quiet day in now. Darren spent a while helping me sort out my Skype connection then we talked to Lee and the children for a while on a video link.

2 comments:

  1. A pretty quiet day by your standards! Some great pics though. I really like the silhouette with the two walls, but I'd just black out the lighter bits at the bottom too. But you know me, I just like faffing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt I will receive your updated version at some point!

    ReplyDelete