Monday 21 March 2016

I rested my leg yesterday and was in bed very early for me. The ankle was still swollen and sore this morning so made a chiropractor appointment for today. Tina took me into town to save the incline walk which pulls at the ankle. Andrew, the chiropractor is really lovely, checked my foot out and said that it is just inflamed and I haven't done any  real damage. He has bound me up with take and I have to rest up for a bit and then start the exercises again gradually after a couple of days.
This strapping should stay on for a few days and I can still shower. In town this lady has an unenviable job, there was a giving up smoking stand in town!
Must be spring, a man with stilts was about town!
Darren and I both have coughs at the moment so I got us some medication and made my way home. since then I have watched a Taggart, done a heat treatment on the ankle and then sorted through some paperwork. Another evening sky!

4 comments:

  1. That strapping isn't what I'd expected, it looks quite funky. A bit Spiderman like, which is appropriate! Having a cough as well, you definitely need to take it easy for a while.
    Yes, Spring now, although it doesn't seem like it. Lots more street performers around soon, all vying for you small change :-)
    No matter how you feel during the day, you can't help but smile when you see skies like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina said it is the proper stuff they use on athletes. He was pleased with it as he said some people are quite artistic with it but he isn't usually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that mean you're an athlete now? :-)

    ReplyDelete