Tuesday 5 March 2024

Quick visits and a walk

I took a couple of pics yesterday of a ladybird an evergreen plant. Very similar but couldn’t choose so will add them both!
This morning I did a few chores before going round to see Sarah and David for a bit. Won’t see them now until they take me into the hospital on surgery day. I had a bit of lunch when I got back then went to see Sher at the shop and take her a couple of jars I had bought for her. A nice chat with her and Hayley then came home. Passing the church on the way.
I called indoors to collect a couple of parcels I had wrapped and went to the post office, got them sent off, and then came back via the sea.
I had sent for a top, hoped it wouldn’t be wool, but needn’t have worried as it is a sweat shirt made to look like knitting. My selfie doesn’t do it justice but it is called The Stray Sheep.
Will finish with a collage on my memories from four years ago. The results of a taster session for decoupage that I ran.


















2 comments:

  1. I prefer the second ladybird pic. Only because of the round object in the first one.
    Nice to have a few visits, and judging by the nice blue sky in the church pic, which is great by the way, nice to get out for a walk and make the most of it, specially by the sea. Sounds like you’ve managed to cross a few more things off the list in preparation for the surgery.
    I like the new jumper. Well actually as you say it’s a sweatshirt, but you know what I mean. Very you as usual with the stuff you manage to find 😊
    I remember the decoupage pics. Can’t believe it was that long ago though! Doesn’t time fly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely bright day, but quite chilly, but what you expect in early March.
    Haven’t done much crafting, trying to get my rooms a bit more orderly and of course elevating the legs!
    It is hard to believe I ran those workshops four years ago, time does fly by.

    ReplyDelete