Tuesday 19 March 2024

Need to get out more!

This morning Bel had been going to come round but just before she was due to leave it began to rain, so we decided to leave it for now, and I will catch up with her on Friday all being well. When Tina’s meetings had finished I went with her in the car to try nd get the car washed. Not many garages seem to have drive through wash poles now, but we found one, so exciting and lots of pics!
Not sure if I have ever been through one before, very interesting.
When Sarah and David came round they brought me flowers, in a jug now.
I walked along to see Sher at the shop briefly when they left, we my go out for lunch on Monday.
Still trying to achieve the 90 degrees bend, maybe tomorrow.
Going to give up n the bed for now, hopefully a better night on the chair.
















2 comments:

  1. Shame you didn’t get to see Bel, hopefully Friday though. Nice you managed to see Sher though. I hope you do make it out on Monday with her. It’ll be nice to start doing “normal” things.
    I think I’ve only ever been in the old fashioned roller car washes a handful of times myself. Quite an experience sitting inside watching, and an opportunity for a few different pics 🙂
    I really hope you fair better in the chair tonight. Good luck 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling like my destiny is not to have a good sleep ever again! Or maybe in a few months it will just be a vague memory……..

    ReplyDelete