Sunday 3 March 2024

Boot sale, garden and great evening sky

Darren took me to the boot sale this morning, a few more stalls than last week but very, very muddy underfoot. I bought a sack cart which has some rust but is strong and can be flattened to be a four wheeled trolley, so should be very useful.
I have continued gong through drawers today and getting stuff ready to donate or sell for some of the day, but did go into the garden for a while to try the new weeding hoe. Took a photo of the twisted willow tree on the way out.
Nice to see the catkins.
I have never managed to hoe as much of the bed in front of the summer house before, and the min bed looks better for the attention too.
Tina cooked dinner today so had a nice sit with a Pandora when I came in.
Will finish with the pretty spectacular sky this evening.











2 comments:

  1. The cart looks good. I bet it’s really strong. You’ll get loads of bird food on that! The wildlife will be pleased with it 😊 You’ve had some good bargains from the boot sales.
    You did a fair bit of hoeing so it must have been a good buy. There’ll be no holding you back soon.
    I like the pic of the twisted willow. The plant itself looks good too.
    That sky is beautiful. I did see a bit of red tonight, but as usual didn’t get off my backside to take a pic ☹️ I get worse as I get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to get those beds looking pretty ship shape, at least the weeds have to start again.
    The cart is quite heavy, but very robust.
    Fab sky, only took the one photo as it was fine!

    ReplyDelete