Wednesday 20 March 2024

Bit more walking.

This morning I gad a letter to post and walked along Newbegin to the main post box. Quite a bit further than the traffic lights, burnt really not that far. But at the speed I went it felt like a marathon! If I had had cash on me I would have stopped for a coffee on the way! The magnolia in the front garden is opening well.
Did a couple of chores and then Angela arrived and we walked over to Bemora and had lunch. The meal was lovely but I found the chair there really uncomfortable so didn’t stay for a second drink. I pottered a bit and then went out again as far as the chemist to collect my prescription and call in at the Co-op to drop the soft plastic recycling off.
I got a lovely photo from Amya of Aurora still playing with her toy that I bought her at Christmas.
I have added a few more bits to the jigsaw, I would like to report it is getting easier, but that would be an exaggeration! I still intend to finish it though.
I was going to do some pottery painting this evening but Pandora decided to pin me down and I wa quite happy to comply.




2 comments:

  1. The walking is getting more by the day. Just don’t go too mad and overdo it. I know you won’t, but then I also know how stubborn you are 🙂 You should slip a fiver in your phone case so you’ve always got some cash while you’re out, even if you forget your purse. You could have had a half way coffee then ☕️
    The jigsaw will get done, I’ve no doubt about that. No rush though.
    I think the pic of Aurora is lovely. Such a nice looking dog and obviously loves that toy 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are advised to keep moving the leg, well, as they get yu on your feet about three hours after surgery they don’t hand around long! I don’t think going much further is n the cards just yet though.
    I will be soo happy to finish the jigsaw, it is a lovely image though.

    ReplyDelete