Friday 16 December 2022

Visits and walking very carefully!

Not a lot to write about today. I went over to see Bel today as she isn’t going out while there is ice about. I took her a couple of slices of  Christmas cake and picked one of the terrariums to take over. I had said she could choose one but she hasn’t been to see me here for a while. She really liked the one I took, which was good, and Sarah has picked one she would like so my take that when I visit them on Monday. Still have some to finds homes for! Parts of the pavement and road were still icy so I was very slow and steady when out!
After lunch I went out again, returned my library book on the way to see Jean. Took some pics of the se as I passed!


Like this one!
A good natter with Jean as usual and then Terry gave me a lift home. He mentioned in the car that the clouds had been very odd at sunrise and weirdly, as I got home, Darren had sent me a picture saying ‘interesting clouds this morning’. So I will post the picture.
Have watched It Takes Two with interviews of the Strictly finalists. Come on Hamza!
Now going to get sorted and ready for the latest episode of The Traitors.






2 comments:

  1. The terrariums are going to good homes which is good. I’m sure they’ll both enjoy them, and they have the bonus that they’re not so easy to kill as ordinary pot plants ๐Ÿ˜Š
    It was very icy when I went out this morning, so I took a very slow walk too. Really don’t fancy a broken hip for Christmas!
    Have you got the next book on order from the library?
    The sea actually looks really nice and doesn’t look cold at all ๐Ÿฅถ I see you got one with the obligatory bird too ๐Ÿ˜Š
    That’s a very odd sky. I didn’t think they were clouds to start with, until I zoomed right in.
    Hope you enjoy The Traitors again. I’m definitely going to watch it on catchup to see what I’m missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was icy but it didn’t seem too slippery. It didn’t seem so cold in the middle of the day but I think it is freezing again tonight.
      No, I haven’t ordered the next book yet, I have a few books to catch up with.

      Delete