Wednesday 21 December 2022

A walk at least!

I knew I had the veggies arriving today, not a box they choose, but my own selection delivered from the same place. So made sure I had storages nd used some of the veg I still had for my lunch and my dinner, so healthier meals today! I sorted the kitchen a bit, brought some stuff up here and unpacked a hamper and put some cake box on top of the cupboards. Also got a bit more bird food so took that down the garden out of the way .after the veggies had arrived and been stored I popped to the nearest shop to get something for lunch.
My right knee has been plying up since I had the injection, may just be coincidence as it does flare up occasionally and I can usually settle it down. Decided to try to walk up to Freeport and took the bus pass for coming home. Took my time and got up there okay, was glad of a sit down with a drink though. Got a few bits in Pound Stretchers and some more books for my sister in The Works. As we waited for bus back it was nearing sunset. So a couple of shots outside and the second two though a dirty bus window!




I still have the irritating cough but not so heady. Penultimate The Traitors tonight.





3 comments:

  1. The veggie box looks great. Nothing new there.
    Sounds like you’ve kept busy today even though you’re not 100% at the minute.
    I hope the knee is just a flare up and does settle down eventually. It would be a real downer if the injection has actually made it worse than it was! You’re still managing a fair bit of walking though, just don’t overdo for now until you know if it’s a flare up or not. The first two are really nice, and even the ones through the dirty window aren’t to be sniffed at.
    I would say keep sucking the Strepsils, but you’ll probably have to get a loan for them!
    I’m looking forward to Traitors tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two pictures that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did guess that was what you meant, it was quite striking up there. A few of us caught the bus back to Hornsea, but suspect I was the only one that walked up.
    The veg keeps really well, I missed the later delivery but I am sure it will all be well.

    ReplyDelete