Tuesday 13 December 2022

Beautiful frosty day

I went to the post box when it was still dark, our boxes are only emptied once a day and early as well. Then I fed the birds and still not quite light, so some photos from early morning.


I went for a walk and called in briefly to see Jean before coming back via the sea. So more photos from this lovely frosty day.








A lot of reading this afternoon and finished my library book. A lovely picture of my companion.
The Traitors is on tonight, enjoying that program.














2 comments:

  1. Love the first photo. I think it’s because the foreground is lit and the sky is just stating to get some light in it. The third one looks a bit spooky. All in all some great pics today. That bit of frost makes such a difference to things. The webs are amazing things normally, but look even more interesting when they’re white.
    Not sure if Pandora is a companion or a growth 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a good photo day and a bit different. Then frost really has built up on the trees and bushes. I thought the first photo was interesting, worth going to the post box early to get that one!

    ReplyDelete