Thursday 29 December 2022

Scrabble and Beverley

Anya and I had a game of Scrabble at their digs while Louis and Isobel got ready. Then we set off for Flemingate, we had a good look round Art and Soul and then we saw a puffin! I think I may have photographed it before but worth a second viewing.


We had a look in Baytree Interiors and the a long look round Dunelm and had lunch there. Then we walked into the town and a couple of shots from there.




One of the Minster as we walked back to Flemingate.
We came back here and I cooked dinner while the family went down and enjoyed some time in the arcade.
They are heading home tomorrow but not until after lunch.







2 comments:

  1. Another nice day then. You’ve managed to fit a fair bit in while they’ve been there.
    Those puffins get in everywhere 😊
    I really do like the cube tree. It’s very simple but totally different.
    That’s a great shot of the Minster. I love the lighting.
    Hope you get to do something with them in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good day, lovely to have t family close by for a couple of days and Beverley is always interesting.
    I was pleased with that last photo, never quite sure how the low light ones will turn out.

    ReplyDelete