Thursday 2 April 2020

Bed cleared!

This morning I went back out into the garden and was determined to finish clearing the side bed in the front garden. Just the area under the fir tree so a lot of ducking and diving!
I had three cats in the garden today, out two and the visiting black and white tomcat. He was over by Luciens car which is on the drive this week. Managed to get a picture with all three when I sat on the bench for a rest.
I did manage to clear the bed, not perfect but so much tidier!
Had a short car ride with Tina, she had a delivery  to make in Atwick. I didn’t get out and waved at Sallie who Tina was drooping letters off to. This afternoon I hoed the main bed in the front garden, well, a bit of it, and put in four of the plants that were delivered yesterday. Didn’t bother with photos. Then I had a sack of nuts to get out to the greenhouse, the old rusty but trusty trolley was in action again! I decanted them into containers and then had a sit down in the garden for a short while. Pandora jumped on my lap but soon went again when Blue came over to the chair! Did manage a selfie, was concentrating trying to get us both in so the tongue was out!
Lunny came round this afternoon to pick up some envelopes to deliver for Tina. I didn’t see her but she left me some great earrings!
Nearly forgot to post the picture of the cards I made last night.
A reasonably busy day again so not planning to do a great deal this evening.










2 comments:

  1. I don’t know about reasonably busy day, I’d say more of a very busy day. Certainly busier than mine! Quite a transformation under the tree. It’s been a reasonable day though so nice to get some more of it done. The cats look happy to be spending a bit of time in the sun too. The selfie with Pandora is a nice pic, even with the tongue out!
    Glad you managed to get out for a little ride with the Rev. Just makes for a nice change of scenery for a little while.
    Very nice cards again. I bet you’ll make more tonight even though you say you’re not going to do a great deal 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been out clapping, a car going by joined in which was good! Got even more tingly hands now!
    Quite a good day, onward and upward with the garden!
    May make a card or two!!

    ReplyDelete