Tuesday 10 July 2018

Garden and beautiful flower

I am very tired this evening and a fairly quiet camera day, so will keep it brief today. I was out in the garden early starting to clear the area that was covered in all the rubbish we had cleared. I didn’t take a picture before I started marking the edges and the second photo doesn’t look that different from the first, but it was full if roots and rotting clumps of grass, and it was as hard as concrete (well seemed like it to this old bird!).


Getting these bits out was fun!
I came in, played some Scrabble on the iPad and freshened up then Tina and I had lunch up at Freeport. From there I walked to Doreen’s for the craft group. I just made some crochet roses. In her garden Doreen had the most beautiful plant with amazing daisy like flowers, they were even fabulous when they were just about to open. It was a big bush, Doreen had been given a clump and doesn’t know what it is called.




I walked home and this evening I went with Tina to do a grocery shop. Watered the gardens when I got home.







2 comments:

  1. That’s a fair chunk of garden to dig over and weed in a morning! You should definitely sleep well tonight. You certainly appear to have way more energy than I have. It must be the sea air!
    Wow that is a big flower and a really nice looking one at that. Maybe you could persuade her to give you a clump to plant in your garden.
    I really do like the pics you’re getting from that camera. It was a really good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, must admit I was doubtful as I have had Canons for so long, but it was a great recommendation.
    Really do feel tired tonight, sleeping well is another story!

    ReplyDelete