Wednesday 11 July 2018

Beautiful moth, bulbs and gloves!

This morning I did some tidying and planting in the garden in readiness for the strawberry tea in the garden on Saturday. I had bought some grasses at Mirfield last Saturday and when I moved this one a beautiful moth had been nestling in it.


I walked over to the sweet shop and the kind lady gave me some small bags so that I could get snowdrop bulbs ready for sale. Sorry for a couple of sideways shots as I haven’t mastered changing the perspective on here yet!
This afternoon I cleared the patio area then came in and made a cottage pie, part for dinner this evening and part for the freezer. Then I bagged up the bulbs.
Darren called me to bring the camera while I was doing the bulbs because Charlie was looking cute and very content.
I have meant to get some oven gloves like Hazel’s for some time, got round to ordering them this week and they arrived today.
Watching the football now!










4 comments:

  1. That is a really nice moth. I do like moths. Don’t see any big ones like that so much round here, mainly the horrid flitty ones :-)
    Looks like you’ve been quite productive today. I hope the tea goes well on Saturday and all those bags of bulbs get sold. If the weather’s nice, which it should be, it might be a good turnout.
    I’ve got one of those gloves, but it has silicone grips on it too. They’re very useful. Ha I got two is definitely a bonus though.
    Enjoy the football. I thinks it’s one all as I type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shame they lost but the country should still b proud of them, a credit to the nation.
    I thought the moth has d done but it is still hiding near th grasses so I didn’t water them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Buy nitrile gloves online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments, glad you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete