Sunday 3 September 2017

Oops!

A good sky again last night, not taking any sky pictures tonight though!




As I wrote yesterday I bought a Twist and Shape, it came in a huge box, which I put in the bedroom as the cats had shown some interest in it. Sure enough, Charlie was curled up in there when I went to bed, being checked on by Blue on charlie's pink chair!

Darren and I made our usual trip to the boot sale this morning, I just wandered around for about half an hour and then sat in the car, still trying to get my head round the cryptic crosswords. I bought some Christmas material last week and thought I would make some lavender bags with it. I had got rid of all  my ribbon on a clear out but managed to get these today which will do nicely.
Years ago a friend mad me a dressing table doily in fine cotton with pansy decoration. I do still have it, and today I bought these three for £1, what a bargain for such a lot of fine work.
The other thing I bought was a set of ladies training weights, in their box, for only £2. My thinking was that if I don't use them we will be able to sell then again, probably for more, when we do another stall ourselves.
At last I will get to the heading. Whilst cooking dinner I managed to catch my toe on the oven door, don't ask me how, but the nail ripped a bit and I was a bleeding, injured person, I just haven't got enough aches and pains to contend with so thought I would add to the collection!
The final part of Strike tonight which will hopefully be good.

6 comments:

  1. Great and varied skies again, but I think my favourite is the first one of the funky cloud. I really need to get a three story house!
    Some nice bargains today. The weights are well worth two quid and you could sell them for a fiver easily. Could be a new career, buying and selling.
    You're never going to be able to get rid of that box now! Pity it wasn't a bit smaller as it wouldn't take up so much room. You could just sneak it away one day when they're out!
    It really does make me shudder to see that toe. I've done it myself and I know how painful and tender it can be. Can't look at it again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good bargains, useful and inexpensive, perfect really.
    That is a big box, I will probably trip over it in the night and do some more damage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....always the optimist! You sound just like me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try very hard to miss it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dressing table dollies, so pretty fantastic value. Just sell this weights on, you can't afford to do anymore damage. Your toe looks nasty. It will take a while to heal, hope it was the good foot. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you like the dressing table doilies, I love them and such intricate work involved. The sore toe is not the sane foot as the troublesome ankle! x

    ReplyDelete