Friday 23 October 2020

Tidying, the bane of untidy people!

Today I had thought about getting in the garden, but was still a bit achy when I went to the shops and had thought last night it was time for the coffee trees to leave the building! Only as far as the greenhouse I hasten to add. When I was in the kitchen earlier I spotted a wren on the patio. Quite pleased with this picture as it was taken through double glazing with the phone!
Did crop it a bit as she is so tiny!
I put the coffee trees in bags and got them out to the greenhouse. Had to reorganise it a bit as I have bird food everywhere! I have had one tree down there for months now and it is a lighter colour than the ones that have been in my bedroom.


Then I got the bit between my teeth and have been trying to get some order into the bedroom. Using now storage boxes and changing things round a bit. Not done yet but making headway. I just have enough stuff to fill a house! Listened to a story tape while I was working.
When I went out to put the fox food out I took a picture of a late flowering gladioli, all the dead ones are behind it!
And then an end of the day picture of the church.
Best get back to it now!








2 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Nothing new there then. The coffee trees really have come on over the years. They were blocking your view from the window a fair bit so I can see why you fancied the move. Hopefully they’ll be fine out there once they get acclimatised. Bet they’ll feel a bit chilly tonight though 😊
    Good luck with the general sorting in your rooms. It doesn’t seem to matter how many times we do these things the stuff always builds back up again. One of the little life mysteries! Bet you’ve found lots of things you’d forgotten you had. That’s the bit I like when I’m sorting, which isn’t that often.
    Nice pic to finish on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty more to do, but I can see where I have been which is always good!
    Might try and find a new home for the coffee trees, someone who will tend them and know what to do with them, we will see.
    Enough for today but if it rains tomorrow I will carry on.

    ReplyDelete