Saturday 27 October 2018

Wet, cold and windy day!

Today it has been wintry so no garden work. I walked along to the monthly town market early, it was very rough out and one of the metal stands that hadn't been set up took off and missed me by inches. The workmen had been busy outside the museum, money has  been donated for a few tile installations in the town, this is the biggest one.
Today I have managed to do some craft, some Halloween cards.
I also cut out a piece of the glittery red card to fix behind the robin die cut. then I made the Christmas scenes I had waxed into cards.
It dried up a bit so I took a walk along to the sea front, had a hot chocolate there. The wind was strong and it was pretty rough but looked good as always.



Watching Strictly, great costumes and some fantastic dances.

2 comments:

  1. The tiles in the pavement look good, very colourful. We could do with a few of them around this way.
    You have been busy with the cards. People will know who the Halloween cards are from before they look inside them :-) A few more Christmas cards for the stash too. I know you have a list as long as your arm for ones you send, so you’ll need a few.
    I like all those sea pics. Very atmospheric.
    Strictly was good.....but who goes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was being almost blown away by the sea, but pleased I went down there. The sea can look so different from day to day.
    Pleased I got a few cards finished today, may be another crafty day tomorrow!
    Hard to know who will be in the bottom two tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete