Monday 22 October 2018

Sunrise and flowers

This morning I made a flask and set off fairly early to see if I could catch a sunrise. Passing the church on the way.
The sky did have a bit of colour as I approached. 

I sat with my flask and watched the changing sky.

I walked home, had a drink and then got on with some gardening. I did some more clearing including a small tree stump, but won't bore you with pictures unless it is a bit more interesting. Tina and I took a walk at lunch time and had a snack at the little cafe next to the post office. We came by the shop and I said I didn't need anything, but when I got home I realised that I did need milk. got some reduced flowers while I was at the shop.
When Tina and I were out we saw a great window display in the bike shop. it was bright but you can see it fairly well.
I worked in the garden for a while longer and tidied the paths a bit and watered the plants in the walled garden. When Tina and I were out I bought a knitting pattern for a sheep, won't show a picture, will photograph the finished article if I get around to making it!
                                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. Love all your pics from your trip out this morning to the beach. Silhouettes are one of my favourite things, and you got some great one there. The one through the grasses looks good with that little bit of colour. Sounds like the root removal wasn’t so much fun though! At least you got out for a bit of lunch.
    I have no doubt that you’ll get around to knitting the sheep. You won’t be able to resist it 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the best sunrise as when there are a few clouds you get the variety of colour, but nice to go even though it was a bit on the chilly side.
    I am sure I will get knitting before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, worth turning out I think! x

    ReplyDelete