Saturday 28 January 2017

Had more packages to send, have to keep the post office afloat! I prepared some veg and got the slow cooker on for a casserole later for dinner. Took the bus into town and went to the post the parcels and walked down to M & S which is the only food shopping place in the city centre. I wanted to get some suet as I thought it would be a change to have some dumplings in the casserole.
I did some more sorting and packed up another box full of china that is not in use at the moment. Still in the mood to get on with it at the moment. I have been listening to the Olly Murs cd as I want to know his latest songs for when Anya and I go to see him at the Open Air Theatre. Then I went down to do a bit of the puzzle, was down about one and a half hours and probably put another twenty or so pieces in. Really hard going, but it will look good when it is finished.
Looked out of the window this afternoon and saw these two gulls sitting on the roof opposite. Thought they just looked cute.
I got the pencils out that I got in America and decided to do a drawing. Not the greatest, but just felt like a change. It is absolutely nothing like the photo I was copying, so may have another go!
Charlie has slept on the small pink chair for quite a while, but recently Blue has started to sleep on it so Charlie now grabs my spot on the settee when he can! This photo is almost liking him saying don't take a picture of me.
Dinner was tasty and I will settle down for Casualty in a bit.

4 comments:

  1. M&S isn't exactly the cheapest place to do food shopping, but they do some nice stuff. Their veg usually looks nice if I call in to the one in town. If it's the only one though they've pretty much cornered the market!
    You can never have too much of Olly.
    You should 'accidentally' sit on the cat occasionally, it may encourage him to find a different seat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't mind him being about, no trouble and doesn't demand much attention, food, well, that's a different matter, but he is a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love M&as food, not so expensive as some may think and always different things to find. This week they have a Potato, cheese and bacon dish £2.50'for 2 people lovely with a pie or different. If you buy for one half it before cooking. 2.5 mins in the microwave for 1/2. so tasty. 1/2 in fridge or even freeze it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good idea, will have a look.xx

    ReplyDelete