Friday 26 September 2014

I went swimming fairly early, walked back through the park and it was a beautiful morning. Then Tina and I went to a Macmillan Coffee Morning at Peaches n Cream, an ice cream parlour on the front.
After that I walked into town and did some shopping then headed down to the south bay to catch the waterfront bus home. After Mike suggesting it I took a picture of the castle from a different position as I think I will do a collage of the castle pictures.


I walked back through Peasholm Park and took a picture of the waterfall in the sunlight.


Back home I filled up the bird feeders and Colonel joined me in the garden, decided to be a statue under the bush where the sparrows sit!


Then I took another picture of him sitting on the doorstep, a very handsome boy!



2 comments:

  1. I hope you had ice cream as well as coffee at the parlour. I think it's law that you have to!
    Nice skies again. Love the big cloud in the castle photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we had a bacon sarnie for breakfast and then cake to support the coffee morning. Ice cream next time!

      Delete