Monday 15 September 2014

I did go swimming this morning and did a few more lengths, but will never like the dodging tactics you need to practice! Came home for breakfast then decided to walk to Scalby Mills, just the over side of Sea Life. It had a real autumnal feel out there and you couldn't see the castle as it was shrouded in mist.
As I approached Sea Life the saves were hitting the sea wall, I have tried to photograph this a few times and today actually clicked at the right time!
I thought there was a cafe at Scalby Mills, but it turned out to be a pub and it wasn't open, so my thoughts of a cup of tea break were dashed!
The walk across the bridge was lovely, really clear water, I walked as far as the sign at the bottom of the steps!
Made my way up to the station then and caught the little train back.
The mist has been coming down, and was covering more of the castle cliff as we departed.
It is still coming down, I can barely see the trees behind the houses opposite now!

4 comments:

  1. Misty here this morning so decided to swim later than normal, Monday morning traffic was a good miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been raining and now a really heavy sea mist like fog, guess I will see quite a lot of this weather as the year moves on. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really nice trip out.

    Nice photo's and description too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was different with the change in the weather.

    ReplyDelete