Wednesday 10 September 2014

I went into the garden for a bit to prepare some ground and put in a few plants, it is looking bare now the other stuff has all gone! Took this garden spider, a long while since I have taken one as good as this, and I have photographed a great many garden spiders.
Even has Tina's car as a background! At the garden centre we bought two really nice paving slabs to make a walkway onto the lawn.
When I was out with my sister on her birthday and we visited the town parks I was taken with a large plant that had been used in the flower beds. I asked one of the gardeners what it is and it is called a Canna Lily. Today we got a couple reduced  so that was a good find. They have tall flowers when in full bloom.

2 comments:

  1. Great spider picture.

    All the garden effort will be worth it next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spider was just sat there, I almost head butted it! I have put lots of bulbs in as well, so the spring should see a pretty garden. :-)

      Delete