Wednesday 24 September 2014

I went swimming fairly early, it was trying to rain, but by the time I came out it was tipping down. I walked to the front anyway because my hair was already wet! Autumn is definitely in the air.
Saw a solitary duck in the rain-
- and a solitary baby seagull!
I walked round the longer path by the lake and today saw the waterfall from the island flowing for the first time since I have been here. Not certain if it is now usually active or it the rain was the reason.
Although it was a really dull morning the flowers looked so bright and refreshed by the rain.

6 comments:

  1. Started off by chucking it down here this morning. Although my garden didn't look half as pretty as the scenery you have.
    I don't ever remember seeing a baby seagull before, I probably have but just don't remember. I've don't think I've seen a baby pigeon either................. but I digress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The baby gulls look bigger than the full grown ones, bit odd that!! Do pigeons have babies? Like you, I have never seen one....

      Delete
  2. Did you really just say 'do pigeons have babies'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I was joking!! Obviously they do, I just have never spotted one!!!

      Delete
  3. I don't think they have babies........... they just appear at night when no one is looking!

    ReplyDelete