Sunday 22 January 2023

Garden and crafting

I only went out to go to the local shop, very heavy frost this morning but it seemed to warm up during the day as the grass wasn’t white this afternoon! Some time ago I got a long hedge/shrub cutting tool. Quite heavy and when I got it I was either just before or not long after hand surgery so didn’t manage too well. I couldn’t find the instructions today but remembered and did manage to trim back some trees down the side of the garden where I removed the lights yesterday. Didn’t do too much as it is quite heavy and cumbersome but glad to have used it and will be happier now I have the hang of it.
Between meals and since dinner I have made a start on the miniature greenhouse. Not half way through the first page of instructions yet and there are 22 pages, so a long way to go but so far so good!


Will watch Vera in a bit and Throw Down on catch up. No more eye straining this evening!







2 comments:

  1. Frost on the ground and you’re trimming bushes. You’re mad! 😊 But if you have these fancy tools then I suppose you have to use them. I only buy stuff these days that I can use whilst sitting and ones that are small and light. You should take up electronics, much easier.
    The greenhouse bits are lovely. I used to love making stuff like that when I did the dolls house. I’m really looking forward to following your progress with this. I’ll probably enjoy it more than you 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels good to have made a start, feeling a bit less daunting now!

    ReplyDelete