Thursday 16 January 2020

In danger of catching Lazyitus!

Another relatively inactive day, let’s hope it doesn’t become my norm!
This morning I was having a cuppa sat in bed quite early and what a cute companion to start the day with me!
Not quite as cute as she can look, be tempted to stroke that tummy and get bitten for your trouble!
Darren and  Tina have gone away for a couple of days this afternoon and this morning Darren took me for a short trip out to Freeport. That was nice as getting anywhere under my own steam is proving difficult at the moment. We had a wander round the Pound Stretcher shop and then had a nice coffee before coming home. Before we went out I had been looking at a spray mop in a catalogue and then saw one as we browsed in the shop for less than half the price. Not tried and tested yet, but the idea seems really good.
When we first moved here we got a corner rug for the large kitchen to go over by the sink. It has worn well but has been trimmed a couple of times and was curling at the edges making it a trip hazard. We decided to replace it and it arrived today, it is actually quite a lot bigger than the original one.
I got some whacky chocolates at the shop this morning, fun and pretty tasty chocolate too!
We had fish and chips together at lunch time and since then I haven’t done a great deal, getting lazier by the day,
I did get the exercises from the physio department through the post, so will do those this evening and today I got an appointment for the orthopaedic department at the end of the month so things are beginning to move along.









2 comments:

  1. Awww, she does look cute. Such a little angel...some of the time!
    A bit of inactivity won’t do you any harm, but might do you some good. Hopefully you’ll soon be able to return to your normal hectic schedule ๐Ÿ˜Š
    That’s one advantage of living with family, you have Darren to run you about when necessary, which I know isn’t that often. But make use of it while you have to. That’s another cake you’ll have to bake him now! Plus you saved money on your trip out by getting the mop. Extremely pink! Perfect for you. All you need to do is get some nice bright flower stickers to put on it ๐ŸŒน.
    Quite like the corner rug. Not seen one cut specifically for corners before, but it’s a good idea. Bit less floor to use your new mop on too.
    Like the look of your choccies. Hope you’re going to scoff them all tonight. It’s a bit like your parents have gone away and you can do what you want ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I wouldn’t say you’re getting lazy, far from it. Considering you’ve got trouble with your knees I think you’re doing more than a lot of people would. Plus I’m sure you’ll soon make up for it once you get a bit more mobile again. Make the most of the rest. Now you’re appointment is through it might not be too long before something gets done. Fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a pretty cat, but quite a little live wire!
    Looking forward to trying the mop, even if I just use it for the bathrooms upstairs to save carrying the mop bucket around.
    I think the chocs will be long gone before I go to bed!

    ReplyDelete