Sunday 5 January 2020

Another lazy day!

The knee is still not playing games so have done even less walking and standing today! Took a couple of pictures of the morning sun, one not in focus but through the window and quite funky!
This morning I did get the machine out and made a scarf from the material I got at the sewing shop In Scarborough.
It is supposed to glow in the dark but haven’t tried it out! When I went back into my sitting room a certain little cat had claimed my chair!
Anya and family got me a jigsaw at Christmas, only 100pieces, but of sprouts and no picture. The edge was unusual shaped pieces. It has taken me hours, it did say on the packet it was ‘dastardly difficult!’
Talking of Anya she sent me this picture today of a very unusual cloud formation she spotted yesterday, a bit like a tornado!
My knee is still far from right so maybe another quiet day tomorrow.












2 comments:

  1. You’ll be climbing the walls if you have many more days of taking it easy. I know what you’re like and how much you hate sitting around doing nothing. But if it does you good that’s all that matters.
    Quite like both the pics out of the window. Funky is good 😊
    The scarf is nice. You’ll have to drape it over something outside one evening and take some pics. It’ll look like irradiated spiders!
    Pandora looks very comfortable in your seat. I bet it was still warm when she got in it, so nice and cosy for her. She does look very sweet and innocent laying there. Butter wouldn’t melt.....😊
    I can see why that puzzle took you a long time. It’s probably one of those you can do several times too, as it won’t be much easier even though you’ve done it once. But then again you may never want to do it again after doing it once!
    That’s a very funky cloud formation. It really does look like the start of a tornado...or an alien invasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knee doesn’t feel a lot easier but I guess it would be worse if I haves veen out and about!
    The day hasn’t dragged too much as I was determined to get the jigsaw finished. Will have to find something else to keep me occupied tomorrow!
    Sun and clouds were nice bookends to the post today.

    ReplyDelete