Tuesday 3 October 2017

Pottery camp

Having trouble with the Wifi, well, I am at a Premier Inn, no other explanation needed! Had a great meal yesterday evening with Sandy's cousin, will try and post a picture!
The pottery camp is really good, I will post a picture of the samples of the things we will be painting.
So far so good, will put the picture of my little fairly house which will be fired tonight. They are doing that as a favour, everthing else we will take home to fire.
I was pleased with my baubles.
I will close for today, and write fuller tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Well if the size of that wine glass is anything to go by, then I can see why it was a good meal and evening :-)
    Those samples look great. I really like the look of the heart shaped stoney things at the front. Great finish on them. The fairy house is very cute, and the baubles are perfect to go with the other homemade decorations on your Christmas tree. All in all a good trip from the looks of it. The only downside of it all is the damn WiFi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good day and they are lovely items. I am hoping that mine turn out half as well.
    We are doing the heart paper weights tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete