Monday 8 December 2014

The sky out of the window was lovely this morning, lighting up the remains of the moon.
The craft group this morning was better attended today so I stayed and helped Diane show people how to make decoration. I also learnt how to make two different ones.
They are both made from paper, the plain one out of twelve equal strips of paper and the colourful one made from a single square of paper. Carried them home very carefully as they would soon spoil. Did a bit of shopping on the way home and am off to see Mr Turner at the cinema this evening with one of the volunteers at the community centre.

5 comments:

  1. Love the light in the first picture. The decorations are really nice too. How many dozen of them are you going to make? :-)

    I'll be interested to hear what you think of the film. I saw a trailer for it and Timothy Spall seemed perfect for the roll. Assuming I'm thinking of the right film that is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I obviously meant role, not roll, but then he is little and dumpy :-)

      Delete
    2. I thought the film was good, no real story but a real idea of what his life was like. Timothy Spall was very good. Turner didn't really come across as a very nice person but I think that is often the case of people who are so driven. the roll/role didn't jump out at me, but it is late and I am tired!

      Delete
  2. I might look out for it and give it a go. You deserve to be tired, out all night gadding about :-)

    ReplyDelete