Friday 5 December 2014

I have had a really good day today. Had no groups or anything else to set off for, so boxed up some stuff for the bazaar, filled up bird feeders and got some washing on the go. Then walked to town and called in at the craft shop where I sold a pen (took them to show the people I have got to know) then had a cuppa with Donna in the pottery place. Sandy wasn't there but said I would call in after I had done a bit of shopping in town. When in town I took a different path to one I have walked before along the south bay cliff top. So saw a different, striking building
and then the bay from a slightly different angle.
Then I was at the top of the steps that zigzag down to the south bay.
When I got back to the ceramics studio Sandy was in as well as Donna, but so was Hannah who I had drawn Humpty Dumpty for yesterday. She asked if I would draw another one, and then said would I paint it as well! She was doing plates and baubles as presents. So I did one and this time took a photograph.
I helped clear up and sold another pen and a wreath!! So I am hoping this is a good sign for the bazaar tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good day, and you've seen new views too, can't be bad.

    I love the second picture, the view of the bay. The sky is just lovely. It also looks a LONG way down those steps to south bay! Maybe next year.................

    Humpty is so cute, shame I don't eat many eggs nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maybe. or then again ..... If you want an egg cup I have drawn three now!!

      Delete