Tuesday 9 December 2014

The skies are really changing, this morning it was definitely pink, not red and orange.
Yesterday evening Tina bought me some lovely flowers, for looking after Darren and for getting the place ready for an important meeting she had today.
I walked into town this morning, to check out a hotel with a pool and to get some jiffy bags and coloured icing for decorating cakes. The hotel was overlooking the south bay and I took a couple of pictures. Very cold today with an icy wind, in the first picture there was a strange pale orange line across the sky and it was about 10.30 am so not sunrise.
I have enjoyed looking at the window dispalys i

4 comments:

  1. That's an extremely pink sky. You must have a lot of photo's from that viewpoint now.

    That vase has had a bit of use since you moved to Scarborough. Lovely flowers from Vicarage, and left over biscuits too, you lucky thing :-)

    The bay still looks nice in that long shot, even with rough weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have endless sky photos, but every new one makes my fingers itchy to grab the camera. Nice Taste the Difference biscuits, can't be bad!

      Delete
  2. The window displays are delightful,they put so much effort in to them. Sky's were red all over today we had some wonderful shots. Vert cold here, any luck with the hotel pool? I went today but have bit of a cold and throat, wanted to see friends as they are moving in Jan to M.K. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pool was very small, but the staff friendly and helpful. If the weather improves I will walk up to the other one tomorrow. You will miss your friends but I am sure they will keep in touch. x

      Delete