Wednesday 3 December 2014

Last evening there was another amazing sunset, a bit more wintry now I think. Can't see them so well from my window now as the sun sets further round so had to go outside!
This morning I did some clearing away of craft stuff and assembled my poppy from the Tower of London display, it arrived a few days ago. Have't decided on it's final home yet so it is in with the fern for now.
I went to the community centre but stopped on the way to collect the baubles I had painted for the hairdresser. She was really pleased with them which was a relief.
No one arrived at the community centre but I sat and drew a wooden jointed person used to help artists draw people more accurately. 
Sorry it is sideways!! Went to the craft class this evening. We made cloth robins kissing under the mistletoe and a mistletoe brooch. An enjoyable evening as always.

4 comments:

  1. That is an amazing sunset!

    Quite an arty day for you today, with pictures, poppies, drawing, and craft class. The baubles look really good too, I'm not surprised she was happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I imagine it was because it was at the end of such a blustery day. Been a good 'crafty day' today.

      Delete
  2. Wow !! You had a very productive day. The poppy is fantastic as are the baubles and drawing. Such a shame people are not attending but I'm sure once Christmas is over people will be looking for something to do. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a good day, been shopping today so tired and not much to show for it!

      Delete