Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve has arrived and it was a beautiful bright, crisp winter day. I went up to the ceramic studio to see Sandy and Donna and to collect the plate. I don't think it is quite as I expected and I can see where I could have painted it differently to make it look more like ribbons, but the effect is striking anyway!
I walked back along the cliff top and took a morning Christmas Eve photo!
Had lunch with Tina then I took a walk down to the sea as it was a lovely day, and who knows how many more we will get for a while. I don't usually walk on the beach, I leave that to the dog owners, but today I did as the tide was out. I, of course, took a lot of photos but will just post three!


This afternoon I have spent hours trying out Mary Berry recipes, one fairly successfully and one not!! Going to watch a Lewis now, probably going to the midnight service with Darren later. I hope everyone that reads this has a brilliant Christmas and a healthy, happy 2015.

5 comments:

  1. The plate looks good, and as you say, very striking. The way you speak it sounds like you might be planning a mark 2 version. Are you barking?

    I do hope the weather is like that when I'm up there, I'm looking forward to a walk on the beach............. and in the park to see the squirrels, and collect wood :-) I must write a list.

    You have a great Christmas too, and I'll see you soon.

    If Darren or Vicarage are reading this, then Happy Christmas to you both, and Happy Birthday, to one of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it is going to be nice tomorrow, Tina is preaching so may be going to church, will go via the cliff top to see the sea!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas i hope you have a wonderful day xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plate is fab very you xxxx

    ReplyDelete