Monday 1 April 2024

May go jigsaw crazy!

I walked into town to buy a birthday card and get it posted. I had been going to use Moonpig or Funky Pigeon but they both wanted your u to sign up for an account and I didn’t want any more PIN numbers!  I did go down the garden to check the plants in the greenhouse nd then have done some jobs in the house and worked on the jigsaw. I got all the outside done so that I then had the cat to do!
I went into the church for an hour this afternoon as Tina had a guy there doing a music and pictures installation for a few hours. He had come up form London. Quite a few people came in for a while when I was there. When I came home I carried on with the jigsaw and finished it. And then took an extra photo for Mikes benefit!
I have done a bit of painting to the dragonfly pot, I hope to get it finished so I can take it up to the studio on Wednesday butting is pretty fiddly.
I will finish with an unusual sky picture from a few years ago.











2 comments:

  1. I don’t blame you for going for a proper birthday card. All the pin numbers are a pain these day, plus we don’t want local shops to go out of business.
    The jigsaw looks nice, and I like the extra pic with the real cat adorning it 🙂
    It’s handy the church being so close so you can get to see the various events there. Not so far to go home either if you get bored 🙂
    The pot is looking good. I’d be worried that with all those cutouts it might be prone to cracking or braking in the kiln. I’m sure it won’t though otherwise they wouldn’t design them like that. I know, I’m an harbinger of doom, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won’t be painting a replacement if it does crack in the kiln!
    Another jigsaw completed, may give them a miss for a bit now.
    Looks frosty this morning.

    ReplyDelete