Saturday 24 February 2024

Visits and a little clearing

I went to visit Bel after the shopping had been delivered. She was quite cheerful, had finished. Tricky jigsaw she had been doing. I went to the shop on the way back and then make a start on clearing the overgrown plants and brambles near the front door.
Nice to have an early visitor enjoying the sunshine.
After lunch I went outside and finished clearing away fron that area before going to see Sarah and David for a while.
Took this pic of the really tall snowdrops as they have pretty markings.
All four flowers of the amaryllis are open on one stem now, I had to add more soil to keep the bulb stable!
I bought this top at Freeport a couple f weeks ago, it was on a reduced rail outside. Not a usual choice for me but I really like it.
I went down to put some food out for the birds quite late today, these little tete a tete daffodils had opened,
Will finish with a couple of Tina pics, one of goats and one of the view from her window.



















2 comments:

  1. All caught up with your visits then. Few more weeds banished too, for a little while at least.
    I really like the snowdrop pic as an out of focus background sets off the main subject nicely. Pretty flowers.
    The amaryllis is doing quite well at staying upright. With a little help from you. Not a wonderful design for a plant. The Rev should have a word with her boss about it 😊 Looks like she’s enjoying her retreat if those pics are anything to go by.
    I like your new top, it suits you.
    Enjoy a bit of booting tomorrow if the weather is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get a bit done the garden as the weather was kind. Will hopefully get a bit more done tomorrow.
    I am pleased with the top, I hadn’t tried it on until today.
    I hope we do get to the boot sale, I won’t be going for awhile after the surgery.

    ReplyDelete