Monday 5 February 2024

Couple of trips

This morning I did a bit of rearranging in my sitting room then had an unexpected trip out to go and view a lodge at Heron Lakes with Tina. We had a coffee at Pascoes while we were there. Darren and Tina are planning to have a few days there near Darren’s birthday. A pic of Tina at the restaurant and one of the view from the lodge.
Sher came to collect me to go out for lunch at 2pm we went to a restaurant which used to be Papa’s fish and chips but has recently been taken over by Wendy’s. They do burgers and my chicken with avocado was good.
Then we went to TK MAXX and I was delighted as the Comic Relief stuff was in and I was able to have lots of choice and bought a very silly one!
Carol and Sal come this evening and Darren and I had our hair cut.
Out for breakfast tomorrow so a busy start to the week. Hopefully I will get more plants and get them into the garden as we are going to a garden centre,








2 comments:

  1. Heron Lakes does look a nice place. They should have a nice time when they go. Very peaceful. Are you going again at some point?
    We have a Wendy’s now over near B&Q. I’ve not been there yet. Was it a chicken and avocado burger you had? Sounds good.
    Love the t shirt, very you 😊
    Breakfast and shopping is a good start to any day, enjoy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a burger, not something I usually eat but it was tasty.
    That was the t shirt that jumped out at me, very silly! I usually leave it too late and don’t have a lot of choice, I do like to support comic relief.

    ReplyDelete