Monday 1 May 2023

Heading home

This morning I sat with Anya and we watched some tv and did some puzzles, then had a game similar to rummy with tiles. Then the four of us had lunch together at Waitrose before I caught the first train. The journey went pretty well and Darren met me at the station. He was held up in traffic on the way to a Hull but the journey back was good and we called at Tesco on the way back to get something g for tea.
I took a couple of photos on the journey home,
I took my birthday cards with me but they haven’t been on show anywhere so have decided that I will have them up for a few days now!
When I went to Stamford with Anya I bought a cute ceramic otter and I have put a few other bits in the same photo. A window decoration from Angie, a mushroom that Isobel made for me nd some earrings she chose a well!
We have had our dinner and I have unpacked, feeling quite weary but will sit and relax for a while.







2 comments:

  1. Yes, some nice cards, shame not to have them on display for a while
    I am quite weary but as you say, will soon be back in routine.
    The lady that made the otter ceramic does classes, near Kettering I think.

    ReplyDelete

  2. UFA7-11.com UFABET เว็บตรงแทงบอลออนไลน์ เว็บตรง พนันบอล บาคาร่า สล็อต UFA7-11 ครบวงจรที่สุด 2023 เว็บพนันบอล ของเราก็ยังมีสูตรที่พร้อมสำหรับ ค่ายเกมทั้งหลายมาให้ร่วมสนุกกันในที่เดียว เว็บตรงแทงบอลออนไลน์ เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์ บาคาร่า บาคาร่าออนไลน์ ทั้งระบบ iOS และ Android ufabet เข้าสู่ระบบ ufabet เว็บหลัก เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์ ufabet

    ReplyDelete