Friday 3 March 2023

Visits and stitching!

Today I was able to make my usual Friday visits, it has been a little while as routines have been out of the window lately. Bel was fine, still has the cough but much improved. She is busy cutting out bunting as lots of people in the town are busy doing the same. The town will be festooned for the coronation weekend.
I sorted some things out in the greenhouse and the did a bit of sewing squares together. Then, after lunch Tina drove me to Jeans. A good couple of hours with Jean and Terry brought me home.
I carried on sewing strips of squares, making nine rows of eleven squares. All done.
And have started pressing them ready for the next stage.
Just watched Beyond Paradise, may press the other strips now.




2 comments:

  1. It’s nice to get back to a normal routine again, even if it is only temporary for now. You certainly seem to be getting on with things too.
    Sounds like Bel has plenty to keep her occupied too. Are you going to volunteer to make bunting?
    Your sewing is coming along. You’ll have it finished over the weekend. You do get on quickly when you have an idea. Don’t spend all evening doing it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stuck with a furry friend at the moment, not complaining though!

    ReplyDelete