Wednesday 29 March 2023

Not much to tell!

My knee has felt in danger of giving out again today so I have done very little, a lot of the day in the chair, a few times with company and having a job staying awake as well. Cannot remember a day when I have sat quite so much, except perhaps after knee surgery! The Fitbit will be sulking!
Yesterday evening Tina unwrapped the display case so I did stir myself to assemble that, actually pretty good quality and easy to follow instructions and it said to remove the protective covering!




The plants look nice in there even if they never have a greenhouse to sit in!
The Bird Buddy took a photo of a robins bottom and did not recognise it so it is registered as a mystery visitor. I tried to get it to add it to the robin pictures but to no avail!
More sitting around watching tv this evening, although I did write some letters this afternoon and Tina posted them for me.








2 comments:

  1. It must be bad if you haven’t been out of the chair much today. Not like you at all. Bet it’s driven you nuts! Looks like Pandora enjoyed it though 😊
    Oh my, the case has been unwrapped. Thought that was staying unopened for quite a while. Glad to hear it was easy to assemble. Looks nice. That’ll definitely stop its contents getting dusty, with or without the actual greenhouse!
    It’s a good pic of a robins bum 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt really tired so it hasn’t really been too bad, hopefully staying right off for a bit will may help, fingers crossed.
    The display box is good and as you say it will keep the flowers dust free.

    ReplyDelete