Friday 16 September 2022

Gardening and visit

This morning I went into the front garden as the front corner where the giant sea kale had flowered was in real need of pruning and tidying.
Cutting all those dead branches and squashing them into the garden cart was fun!
Then a bit of weeding and tidying.
After lunch I walked to Jeans vis the front taking a slightly longer route than usual.


It was really quite cold today and the wind was strong. A few spots of rain but didn’t really get wet.


Terry gave me a lift home as usual. 
I haven’t had one of the veggie boxes for quite a while but did order one this week. A lovely selection again, that should help me get back to healthier eating.
Tina went for a haircut and went via the sea front, saw it was looking good so drove me down, so a couple more sea shots.


The sky was pretty tonight.
Taking it easy, have just finished the first book in the Vera series and I have a very clingy cat on my lap!


















2 comments:

  1. Well that’s another little bit of the garden done, and it looks nice too. You’re getting there.
    The front does look a bit wintery today. Definitely not t-shirt weather! Does make for some lovely pics though. The evening ones look perfect for the loony surfers in Scarborough. Bet they were out in force!
    Veg box looks really good again. You’ll be as fit as a fiddle after eating all that 😊
    Nice sky to finish off with. A good day for pics.
    A clingy cat, well I never 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was chilly by the sea today, but the light was really clear. Made a change to have a ‘bracing’ walk!
    So much fruit in the box, and none really quite ready to eat, such good quality.
    A bit of garden at a time, I will get there!

    ReplyDelete