Saturday 16 July 2022

Bit less bluesy!

I have felt like ai have a little more energy today, but only went out to the shop after the shopping had been delivered to get some rolls for lunch. Tina tested positive but the line was much less obvious so hopefully she is over the worse, although she is still far from well  I did a few chores this morning and then spent an hour or so going round dead heading flowers and pulling a few of the larger weeds. A book I sent for arrived so had a look through it at lunch time. I sent for it to be inspired, like I haven’t got enough stuff waiting for attention!
A couple of plant photos for a change! The sea holly is at its richest colour now, gorgeous.


Some of the ideas on  in the book were worked on patterned papers. I do have quite a lot but just used fin tip pens for one and brush pens for another. The author uses waterproof inks but will see how inspired I am before I buy anything else!


Quite enjoyed trying something a bit different!
Have watered both gardens this evening after putting six more bedding plants in. I am feeling tired now but have enjoyed managing to do a little more.






4 comments:

  1. Hope the Rev gets better soon. Sounds like she’s lagging behind you a bit in the recovery stakes. Although you still have a way to go I think.
    You can never have enough stuff to inspire you 😊 I love the two drawings you’ve done, specially on the patterned paper, they look really good. They both look as though they’ve been printed on that paper.
    The sea holly does look nice. Even the bees thinks so 😊
    Watering the gardens is enough to wear you out! You need a good nights sleep now in readiness for some bargain hunting in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed doing the drawings, quite different but effective. Will endeavour to be inspired a bit more!
      We haven’t had it quite so hot here I think but hot enough!

      Delete
  2. Hope Tina is better - loving the birds appreciated the wattsapp pics as always super talented xxx

    ReplyDelete