Tuesday 5 July 2022

Bad timing!

Short post today, I had taken a covid test yesterday that was negative but didn’t have a good night so tested again this morning. I sent texts to Rachel and Skip but it was soon after five, I said I would still go down if they wished as you don’t have to self isolate now, not a legal requirement, have mask will travel! So set off with Darren and luckily had a replay from Rachel saying they can manage and look after myself, so I caught the bus home, two of us on it! Just as well as I felt okay first thing apart from the throat but it has been downhill all day now! I have Ben very cloud and actually went to bed with all my clothes on and stayed there for a couple of hours. Have been sitting up now with a blanket round my and at the moment I have stopped shivering! Bad throat and headache, but hopefully will feel a bit more human tomorrow. So that is good and Rachel and Skip and family can still have their long planned trip.
A couple of picks, one of the church last night and one of the spider stickers that have joined the crows!





4 comments:

  1. What a pain that you tested positive this morning! Lucky that Rachel still had a dog sitter as it wasn’t a good idea for you to go. A long trek to Hull and back, but at least you’re home now and have others to look after you. All you can do is take it really easy and just relax. Any jobs will get done by others or they’ll just stay undone! You need to rest until you’re fighting fit again!
    That’s a nice pic of the church. Very ethereal.
    Crows and spiders, perfect match!
    Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a real pain, but have been lucky before!
    Plenty of rest and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we didn’t see message until you had set off your health always comes first - cookie has gone on her holiday to India’s house so she has a little trip too - hope you are feeling better today - we did Empire State Building last night And heading over to see lady liberty 🗽 this morning - love you and hope you are feeling better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to hear from you and that you are packing in the sights already.
    Looking forward to hearing all about it when I visit. Feeling much better so have been pretty lucky so far.x

    ReplyDelete