Tuesday 21 December 2021

Christmassy garden centre.

After an unsettled night I was up early, it wasn’t light when I fed the birds so I had the garden light on. That is why it seems more like daylight than it was in the photo!
I caught the bus to Sigglesthorne just after 9.30am as there is a Pavers outlet at the garden centre and I had some shoes to collect. A bit of walking involved which was good, it is a reasonable walk from the bus stop. I had a coffee and had a wander round the garden centre, I went into the Christmas area looking for crackers. They weren’t in that area but quite a few nice displays.




Those two reindeer were singing ‘Baby it’s cold outside’!
I have spent the rest of the day carrying on with sorting, including gong through Christmas stuff. I have made three trips to the charity shop and have some more ready to take in the morning. I have put a few Christmas ornaments out, three of which are animated and some lights at the window.


I rarely use the iPlayer but this evening had watched the final two episodes of ‘The girl before’, it was very weird but I enjoyed it and do like a happy ending!
Bit more tidying up before I head for bed now.










2 comments:

  1. Quite like the fist pic. The combination of real light and artificial light work together well. Way too early to be up though.
    Glad you finally got your shoes. Hope they are a good fit after all hassle to get them.
    Very nice displays, and who can resist singing reindeer? 😊
    Pleased you enjoyed the final episodes of the drama. It was very different, but I quite enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like I have achieved something today, although I still have way too much stuff!
    Hopefully I won't be up quite so early tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete