Monday 5 November 2018

Garden buddies!

I have been working in the garden for most of the day. We ordered paving slabs at the garden centre on Saturday and they were delivered today. I won’t put pictures of roots and digging, that becomes a little boring, it is exceedingly boring for me too! I took pictures of my regular garden buddy, the robin, can decide so you will have to see three.
I moved away from where I was digging as he was twittering away at me and then he was down and not bothered that I was talking to him and taking pictures!
After lunch with Tina I had my phone call from the physio therapist. He asked lots of questions, thinks my problem is related to my back although I don’t have any back pain! He has emailed me some exercises, if these don’t help I will have a phone number that I can contact to go on the waiting list for physio treatment at the cottage hospital.
I went back into the garden and was joined by another feathered friend.
They like those berries as well as any worms I may uncover. I put some bulbs in the ground and also managed to lay a good few stepping stones, so one picture of garden work!
Pretty busy day, but progress made!









2 comments:

  1. It almost makes the gardening worthwhile when you get little friends like that for company....almost. Such cute pics.
    The slabs make that new bed look a lot better. It’ll be easier for weeding too, specially if it’s a bit soggy! Yayyyy more weeding :-)
    It’s probably all that gardening that’s giving you a problem with your back. Take it a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my thoughts, I can get along without treading the soil down and do that welding!
    That robin comes and finds me when I am digging in the garden, it is very cute.
    Best get my exercise sheets printed off.

    ReplyDelete