Tuesday 13 November 2018

Crafty day

Today I have been to a craft class this morning learning to make a tree decoration from art straws. I did finish th basic tree but am now t too pleased with the result, not very even and a bit too open. The actual course was not as enjoyable as I had hoped as it was a group of ladies who obviously attend classes there together regularly. But, I have learnt a new technique and have ordered some art straws to have another go, so watch this space!
I had a lovely lunch with Tina and then walked up to Rita’s house for the monthly craft meeting. She is an amazing lady who actually built her bungalow and did pretty much all the furniture and fixtures inside as well. A very talented lady. I did some stamping before I went and took tha new pens and some fine liners to do some colouring.
So, a gardening free day, but have almost done my 10,000 steps now! Holby tonight, might be a tense one!




2 comments:

  1. That tree looks very complicated to do. Don’t think I’d have the patience. I’m sure once it’s decorated it’ll look fine, but I know what you’re like when something doesn’t seem right. You’ll keep doing another until you’re satisfied.
    I really do like those coloured in stamps. They’ll make some great cards and decorations.
    Holby.....might be tense....when is it ever anything different? 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holby was ultra tense tonight, oh my goodness......
    Pleased with the new pens and the coloured stamps, nice colours and some are sparkly.
    Will definitely be having another go at the trees.

    ReplyDelete