Wednesday 1 March 2017

I had a really bad night last night, the pain in my ankle was worse than it has been and the boot is unbelievably awkward and uncomfortable. At 2 am when I was really struggling  so I undid one of the straps across my foot and that did ease the pain quite a bit. I am at the physio department tomorrow so will ask their advice.
This morning I watched a couple of episodes of The Good Wife, still enjoying it. Tina came home with fish and chips for us which was a nice change. Colonel was very happy with that decision too!
This afternoon I did put pencil to paper and did a pretty poor attempt at a sketch of Audrey Hepburn!
I have written a couple of letters this afternoon, hopefully when Darren takes me to the hospital tomorrow we will pass a post box.
I will undo the strap on the boot tonight so hopefully will get a better sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment