Tuesday 14 March 2017

Second night with the boot off and I was obviously less worried about it as I had the best night I have had since the surgery. It is a pain to have to don the boot when I need to go to the loo, but it was only once, so not too bad.
I thought I would brave the shower again but this time I used some of the cheap tape I get for my knee to tape the bin liner to my leg. That worked well and the inner lining of the boot didn't get wet at all.
I went up to catch the bus, called briefly into the studio and then walked into town from there. The chaos is still ongoing in the town centre, makes it interesting getting to some of the shops though.
I spent an hour on the jigsaw again this afternoon, an hour is about as much as I can manage. It would be easier if I was standing as it is not easy to see where things go, but I will get there eventually. I have just been trying to find the pieces of some of the birds so that it seems like I am making a little headway.
I watched the second part of The Replacement on catch up tv this afternoon. It is extremely creepy but will probably watch the final part tonight. I can only think that it won't end well! 
The sky was pretty this evening so will post a couple of pictures. As the days get longer I will get a better view of the sunsets again.

Holby City in a bit, was good to see the stars of Casualty and Holby get through to the final of Lets Sing and Dance for Comic Relief along with The Chasers.

6 comments:

  1. It's really good to hear you had a good night. You're getting there slowly but surely. Showering too, almost back to normality :-)
    The jigsaw looks a real stinker. Good luck with that!
    Nice to see the sky pictures coming back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jigsaw is definitely a little at a time puzzle! Nice to see the skies more clearly again.

      Delete
  2. Good to see your photos and glad your sleep is improving - I am just about to watch Mr Turner and I thought of you so headed on here to see what you been up to xxx love ya ❤️ Keep at it but gently gently xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Mr Turner a while ago, found it quite interesting, he is my favourite painter, not such a great man though!! I will take it easy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that's what made me think of you I said to Skip he is Jan's favourite painter 👍🏼 Yes as a person he seems strange if this is accurate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure there is some artistic licence involved!! xxx

    ReplyDelete