Sunday 2 April 2023

Thanks Anya

Last night my leg completely gave up the ghost so today has been sitting on the chair watching tv or doing crosswords with frequent very painful and slow trips to the loo! So not a lot to say. Darren has been up and down with drinks and Tina made a very nice Sunday lunch so have been okay, just somewhat frustrated.
So, no photos by me, but Anya, knowing ai was incapacitated sent me pictures of decorated eggs in Queensgate as she thought I might be glad of some photos! Will watch Grace later and then hope I can get comfortable in bed as there is no way I am attempting the stairs to reach the recliner!




I should just add that Pandora has been adorable today, has remained in the room with me all day, we haven’t even been able to coax her to go down and eat, but I am sure she will eventually and I know she will venture down if she needs the litter tray as she is very clean,






2 comments:

  1. Really bad news that the leg has totally given up. I hope it’s just a temporary thing and it start getting better again soon. Looks like you’re going to be forced to lounge around doing nothing for a while. Your worst nightmare! 😱
    I saw all those eggs in Queensgate today, and did think about sending pic of them to you too. Anya beat me to it. I must have had a premonition, or I’m just idle! They’re definitely not as good as your penguins though.
    It’s really nice that Pandora has spent the whole day with you. Cats are very sensitive things……at times, not always 🙂
    Hope the bed prove comfortable tonight. You could do with a bit of proper rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eggs are fine, I would definitely have been taking pictures if ai had seen them.
    Not much change with the leg during the day so we will see what tomorrow brings.

    ReplyDelete