Friday 3 February 2023

Tooth repaired, at a price!

This morning  I went for an early walk before visiting Bel, I had some birthday cards to post and needed some more stamps. Was also going to look for a plant for Bell so went to look at the sea first. Did have a drink of hot chocolate today, second photo from where I was sitting.


I had a notification that there had been a visitor at the bird feeder, but it was the starlings again. I decided to see if putting some more seed out in the middle of the day hoping the flock of starling only visits in the morning. On the way back from the sea I called in at the florist. Outside were some hyacinths that have multi flowers. Have never seen them before so got one for Bel and one for me!
Off to the long awaited dental appointment this afternoon. The dentist said that I had kept the tooth with the middle missing very clean, no decay and no need to drill it, she filled it without injection and gave my teeth a very quick scale, I was in there about ten minutes and the bill was £160! Ouch! Hopefully I won’t have any more teeth break any time soon…..
Aconites and snowdrops are now appearing in the front garden, early signs of spring?


The robin went to the bird feeder this afternoon, I just saved one really cute photo.
Not feeling like crafting this evening so just chilling. Will go and watch Death in Paradise with Darren in a bit.







2 comments:

  1. Looks a bit gloomy by the sea today, but a hot chocolate always helps. Hopefully the snowdrops starting to appear really does mean Spring is on the way. Could do with some nice sunshine and warmth!
    Ouch is definitely the right word to describe your dental appointment! No wonder dentists all drive flash cars. Money for old rope! But you had to go so they have you over a barrel. Hopefully no more visits will be needed for quite a few months. You did well to keep the tooth from getting infected. Which only made the dentist’s job easier.
    Love the robin picture. Doubt you’d ever get one like that taking it yourself. I think the camera is great. You’ll get loads of the starlings, and lots of very similar pics of robins etc, but along the way you’ll also get the odd good one like tonight’s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to have the tooth sorted, pityI have such dodgy teeth!
    That really is a great photo of the robin, you are right, would never capture that myself!

    ReplyDelete